PARACAS SHORE EXCURSION & NAZCA LINES FLIGHT FROM THE PISCO AIRPORT
Half Day Program Departing from San Martin Port in Paracas - Group service
08:00 hrs. Our customers will be picked up from the San Martin port in Paracas at the time that your cruise disembark then you will transferred to the province of Pisco where is located the new international airport. This short ride will last approximately 25 min.
08:30 hrs. Once we arrive at the airport our representative who will be assisting to you will reconfirm the presence of our customers. you also will receive the briefing and safety intructions for this memorable flight over the Nasca Lines which last 01 hour and 40 min.
As you know the this flight will cover the expanse of the Nazca desert, the surface of which was scratched by very long Lines, gigantic drawings and geometrical shapes
The enormous drawings on the peruvian south coast represent diferent types of birds as sea birds, parrots, whales, monkey and the only human been leading the creatures well know as shaman of the pampa and also geometric figures as triangle, rectangle or trapezoid which looks as airfields which can only be appreciated from the air just flying over the Nazca lines.
12:00 hrs. At the end of the aerial tour we will drive you back to the San Martin port in the distric of Paracas.
End of the half day tour.
Inclusions on this Haf Day Tour:
Pick up from San Marting port in Paracas and transfer to the airport
- Private Transportation or group service transportation.
- window seats for the Nasca Lines aerial tour.
- Local English speaking tour guide for assistance.
- Local Airport taxes.
Return to the cruise ship at the end of your Nasca Lines flight
- Accommodation & Lunch
Tour Departure time from San Martin Port:
- From:07:30 hrs.(depending the time of disembark of cruise ship.
Additional Info about your Paracas shore tour:
- This service tour must be booked at least 1 month in advance of your tour departure date.
- The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination.
We will happily answer any questions you may have.
- we require 02 people as minimum participants.
Don’t forget to bring your passport and camera...!!