BALLESTAS ISLANDS & NAZCA LINES TOUR FROM LIMA BY PRIVATE CAR
Program: 02 days / 01 Night.
Day 1º: Private trip to Paracas & Ballestas Island boat excursion:
04:45 hrs. Our customers will be picked up from your Lima hotel and driven for almost three and half-hours south to Paracas through our Panamericana highway.
7:45 hrs. Once you arrive in Paracas you will be greeted by our representative who will assit you immediately going with you to the local Dock in Paracas to board a propeller speed boat in order to visit the Ballestas Islands. Here you can spot sea lions, seals, penguins, guano birds, and turtles (rarely found at this latitude). On the way to the islands, you will also see the Candelabra, a 165-foot (50-meter) long sketching in the rock, which experts believe is connected to the Nazca Lines. Debate with your companions whether the Candelabra formation represents a cactus-a symbol of power in the ancient Chavin culture-or perhaps the Southern Cross constellation. The boat trip lasts approximately 2 hours.
10:30 hrs. Once you have ended your boat excursion, you will have free time to take a look some souvenir stores or if you want to try our national dish “Ceviche” is a good point to do it.
11:30 hrs. we will continue our trip towards the south of the country the next stop will be Ica is located just 01 hour from Paracas, here we will visit a local vineyard where we will learn about the process for obtain our national cocktail “Pisco Sour” there is also a restaurant with a good lunch menu and reliable service.
13:30 hrs. Afterwards we will visit the Huacachina Oasis we can tell you that is a place with sand dunes where young people practice sandboarding a board sport similar to snowboarding
Inclusions on this day:
- Pick up in Lima & Private Transportation Lima - Paracas - Ica - Nazca
- Your own english speaking driver/ tour guide along the route
- Ballestas Island Excursion by local speedboat (group service)
- Visit in Ica a local wineyard (optional depend of the time it could be moved to the second day)
- Visit in Ica the Huacachina Oasis
- Dune buggy tour & Sandboarding (group service)
- Accommodation at the hotel Nasca Lines or Casa Andina Classic Nazca *** or similar. (Wedding room or Twin room)
Day 2º: Flight over the Nazca Lines & Land tour to the Aqueduct of Cantalloc.
08:00 hrs Our customers are picked up from their hotel, and then are transferred to the local Nazca airdrome to do the flight over the Nazca Lines. We will fly over an enigmatic zone, where hundreds of years ago ancient Nasca people drew huge designs which can be seen only from the air.
10:00 hrs Ending our flight we can start with our Land tour visiting the Aqueduct of Cantalloc.
11:00 hrs. Approx. departure time from Nazca to Lima
End of the tour.
Inclusions on this day:
- Breakfast at the hotel in Nazca.
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the local airport of Nazca.
- Your own english speaking driver/ tour guide
- Classic Flight over the Nazca Lines & Airport taxes. (group service)
- Projection of a video about the Nazca Lines.
- Private Excursion to the Aqueduct of Cantalloc & Entrance fees.
- Departure from Nazca and drive back to Lima (6.5 hrs.)
- Arrival in Lima and drop off at your hotel.
- Accommodation in Lima.
- 02 Days / 01 Night
Daily Departure from Lima:
- From: 04:45 Hrs.
- This tour must be booked at least 1 month in advance of your tour departure
- The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination.
We will happily answer any questions you may have
- If you require a price for just one person please click on the price...
Don’t forget to bring your camera and binoculars...!!